POLICY PURSUANT ARTICLE 13 EUROPEAN REGULATION FOR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION 2016/679 (GDPR)
Thanking you for visiting our website, the Data Controller wish to inform you about the purpose and the modalities of the data treatment.
The Data Controller is Cestaro Bernardo Srl based in via Villanova 3, 35010 Villa del Conte (PD).
Purpose and legal basis of the treatment
Data of personal nature provided, will be treated in compliance with the condition of lawfulness referred to the article 6 Reg. UE 2016/679 for the following purpose:
- Browsing the website cestarobernardo.com
- The possible filling of the information request form of product and services provided by Cestaro Bernardo Srl promoted on the website, here available
- The possible filling of the applicant data form on the section “work with us”, here available
Data that will be treated will be limited to those of contact provided by the interessed party and collected through the appropriate form (name, e mail address). Contact data for the information request reguarding products and services provided By Cestaro Bernardo Srl will be used by the Data Controller to answer to the information request. Contact form do not allow other kind of data request.
For the data requested by the “work with us” form, reference is made to the specific policy of data treatment.
Your data will be treated with the aid of manual and electronic means and are protected through specific security measures suitable to guarantee the confidentiality. In particular, the Data Controller shell take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data in his possesion against loss, theft, use, disclosure or the unauthorized editing of the same. The Data Controller will proceed with the anonymization of the personal data and removal of identification when personal data treatment in identificational form for the purpose of treatment is not needed and upon expiring of the retention terms. The treatment connected with the web services of the website will be handled only bu authorized staff.
Data comunication and transfer
Your data will be treated by authorized staff as indicated in this policy and will not be disclosed. The Data Controller will conclude an agreement with third parties selected which provide services for the website hosting, mantainence, client communication management, order processing and the anti-fraud checking. His data are not otherwise communicated except if requested by law or is necessary for legal action or in order to protect the Data Controller rights.
Data Controller will treat your data for the period necessary to satisfy the purpose indicated in the “Purpose and legal basis of the treatment” step. In any case, your data will be preserved for a period not exceeding the one allowed. Once the retention terms have expired, your data will be deleted.
In your quality of interessed party and in relation of the treatments descripted in this policy, you can exercise your rights referred to Article 7, from 15 to 21 and 77 of GDPR (right of access, correction, cancellation, treatments limitation, data portability, opposition, withdrawal and complaint).
You can always exercise your rights by sending a registered letter with retourn receipt at the following address:
Cestaro Bernardo srl Via Villanova 3, 35010, Villa del Conte (PD), or by the specific form you can request to: email@example.com
This website uses technical cookies to ensure the proper operation of procedures and improve the use experience of online application. This document provide the use information of cookies and similar technologies, how they are used on the website and how to manage them.
Cookies are little txt files that the websites visited by the users send to their terminal, where are stored in order to be transmitted to the next visit. Cookies of third parties are instead set by a website different from the one visited. This is why in every site can be found element (such pictures, maps, sound, specific link to other domains web pages, etc.) that are based on different servers from the one of the website visited.
Types of cookies
Based on the characteristics and the uses of the cookie, you can distinguish different categories:
- Technical cookies. Technical cookies are the one used for the only puprose to “transmit a communication over an electronic communication network, or as required for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide the service ” (see art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code). This will not be used for other purpose and are normally installed directly by the Data Controller or the website manager. They can be divided in navigation or session coockies, that ensure the normal website bowsing and use; analytics cookies, assimilated to technical cookies where used directly from the website manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on users number and how they visit the website; functionality cookies, that allows the user to browse according to a series of standard selected to improve the service provided. For the installation of this cookie prior consent from the user is not requested, although it remains mandatoryto give the policy, referred to the Article 13 of the Code, that the website manager can provide in the manner he deems most suitable, when uses this devices.
- The prior consent from the users is not needed for the installation of this cookies, although it remain mandatory to give the information referred to Article 13 of the Code, which the website mananger can provide in the manner he deems suitable, if he uses only this devices.
- Prolifing cookies. Prolifing cookies create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages consistent with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net. Due to the particular invasiveness that such device has within the privat life of the users, European and Italian legislation requires users to be informed appropriately reguarding the use of the cookies so they can express their valid consent. To them is referred the Article 122 of the Code where it provide that “the storage of the information in the terminal equipement of the contractor or the user or the access to information already stored are allowed only if the contractor or the user has given his consent after being informed with the simplified modalities referred to article 13, subparagraph 3” (Article 122, subparagraph of the Code). This website do not uses prolifing cookies.
“Third parties” cookies
By visiting this website you can recive cookies from some website managed by other organization (“third parties”). An exemple is the presence of “social plugin” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn, or of embedded multimedia content display systems (integrated) such as YouTube, Flickr. This are parts generated directly from those site and are integrated on the web page of the visited host site. The presence of this plugin involves the transmission of cookies from and to every site managed from third parties. Information’s management collected from “third parties” is governed by the relating information which plese refer within the different sites.
Some cookies (session cookie) will remain active only until the browser is closed or the logout command is clicked. Other cookies are available even on subsequent user visits. This cookies are called persistent and their duration is set from the server at the moment of their creation. In some cases a deadline is set, in other it is illimitated.
The user can decide to accept or decline the cookies by using the settings of his browser. Total or partial disabling of technical cookie could compromise the proper uses of the site. The disabling of “third parties” will not affect the browsing. The settings can be defined in different ways for different site and web applications. I addition, browser allow to define different settings for “property” cookies and “third parties” ones. Documentation about how to set the cookies management rules for your browser is easy to find on the net.