POLICY PURSUANT ARTICLE 13 EUROPEAN REGULATION FOR THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION 2016/679
Data Controller wishes to inform you of the purpose and modalities of the treatment of the data provided by you in the contact form.
The data controller is Cestaro Bernardo Srl based in via Villanova 3, 35010 Villa del Conte (PD).
Purpose and legal bases of the treatment
The form collect the personal information needed to contact the client only for purposes indicated in this form. Collected data are:
- name, surname, telefone number and e-mail.
The interessed party has this form available to request information of products and services provided by Cestaro Bernardo Srl.
Personal data treatment is carried out by means of the operations indicated in the Article 4 paragraph 1 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated means.
Data comunication and transfer
Data will not be reported to third parties and will not be transferred. Data controller may communicate them only for puproses referred to Article 2, to Supervisory Bodies and Judicial Authorities where required by law.
Data will be kept for the time necessary to manage your request.
Interessed party rights
The interessed party can execise his rights sending an e-mail to email@example.com for:
- Access to the information and datas concerning himself (art. 15 Reg. (UE) 2016/679)
- Correct the data if they are inaccurate, incomplete or out the date (art. 16 Reg. (UE) 2016/679)
- Request to delete the provided data (right to be forgotten, art. 17 Reg. (UE) 2016/679)
- Request to limitate the data treatment (art. 18 Reg (UE) 2016/679)
- Have a copy of the data in an interoperable format to transfer it (art. 20 Reg. (UE) 2016/679)
- Oppose to the data treatment of the Data controller (art. 21 Reg. (UE) 2016/679)
How to exercise rights
The rights above can be exercised, against the Data Controller, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data by registered letter with return receipt addressed to: Guarantor for the protection of personal data, Piazza Venezia, 11 – 00187 Rome or certified e-mail message addressed to: Protocol@pec.gpdp.it.